Without health science professionals, the world would not possess hospitals, treatment centers, research facilities, and medications. Thus, these individuals are essential components of communities everywhere. Most often, health science professionals possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in their field, which provides them with many rewarding career opportunities, satisfying salaries of up to $100,000 or more per year, and the skills that are essential to proper healthcare maintenance.
Fortunately, there are many outstanding schools that offer Health Science Degree programs, both in traditional classrom settings and through the top online Health Science Degree programs. A few of the best schools offering Health Science Degrees are described below.
1. Grantham University: Grantham University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education and Training Council. This school offers an online Bachelor’s of Science in Health Systems Management Degree program to individuals who possess at least a High School Diploma. In addition, an online Master’s of Science in Health Systems Management Degree program is also. The tuition cost for the bachelor’s degree program is $265 per credit hour. For the master’s degree program, the tuition cost is $325 per credit hour.
2. Indiana University at Bloomington: Indiana University at Bloomington is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and it is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. This school offers both a Bachelor’s of Science in Applied Health Science Degree program and a Master’s of Science in Applied Health Science Degree program. The tuition cost for the bachelor’s program is $19,736 per year for residents of Indiana and $41,186 per year for non-residents. The tuition cost for the master’s program is $21,304 per year for residents of Indiana and $32,412 per year for non-residents.
3. University of Central Florida: The University of Central Florida is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. This school offers individuals a Bachelor’s of Science in Health Sciences Degree program that consists of 120 credit hours of study. For residents of Florida, the tuition cost for this program is $208.23 per credit hour. For non-residents, the tuition cost for this program is $744.84 per credit hour.
Details About Health Science Degree Salary Ranges
Through many rewarding Health Science Degree Careers, educated individuals are awarded lucrative Health Science Degree Salary potentials that reflect their skill levels, educations, experience levels, and reliability as professionals. Provided below is a descriptive list of some of the most common occupations in the field of health science.
1. Community Health Educators: The main role of Community Health Educators is to help maintain community health awareness through program implementation and counseling services. These professionals earn an average salary of $52,680 per year.
2. Health Services Managers: Health Services Managers oversee the employment, financial, and patient services activities of hospitals, medical facilities, and colleges everywhere. Health Service Managers earn an average salary of $95,792 per year.
3. Health Systems Analysts: The main role of these professionals is to ensure the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of a health center’s day-to-day operations. On average, Health Systems Analysts earn between $50,000 and $60,000 per year.
4. Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives: Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives work for pharmaceutical companies and insurance agencies. They promote prescription drug sales and prescription drug uses in hospitals, private clinics, and research facilities. These professionals earn an average salary of $71,000 per year.
5. Sonographers: Sonographers work in hospitals and private clinics, and their main role is to perform non-invasive ultrasounds on patients for pregnancy confirmation, fetal growth, cyst identification, and tumor verification. As the use of ultrasounds for diagnostic purposes continues to increase, so too does the demand for Sonographers in medical facilities everywhere. These professionals earn an average salary of $68,000 per year.
From $52,680 as Community Health Educators to $95,792 as Health Services Managers, the Health Science Degree Salary range available to individuals in the field of health science is vast. Ultimately, it is through enhanced skills, educations, and reputations as quality professionals that health science professionals are provided with the most desirable Health Science Degree salary.